investment collisions® mean:
- games based on games theory and market competition rules (Porter).
- workshop games, in the course of which participants perfect their skills and work out solutions.
- workshop simulation games based on factual market scenarios simulated in the course of the game.
- workshop simulation games with the participation of jurors and investors from different industries.
each of the games:
- is based on an effective business model which is its content-related backbone. Participants learn, apply and perfect it during the game.
- develops 5 different transferable fields of competence.
- is a market scenario, carried out by participants, which is a process based on 1 mechanism and minimum 4 tools.