Daniel Kahneman – a Nobel laureate for economics and also my mentor – claims that there are three things needed to become an expert:
- precise and professional instructions on “how to work”;
- a lot of practice;
- and precise, high quality feedback on their work.
What is important, these three elements are applicable to us, our employees, managers and leaders.
All products made by tristan tresar™ were created in compliance with three aforementioned rules.
what does it mean?
- firstly, they include professional, high quality tool instructions.
- secondly, participants learn products when experiencing how they work in practice.
- thirdly, they receive feedback when they are being used.